Important Message on Men's Health

Me, my Freshly Shaven Mug as of 11/1,
and my new Star Wars T-Shirt.
Yes, once again I will be participating in this year's Movember event, just like last year.

In case you're not aware, Movember is an annual event where participants agree to grow a mustache (only, no beards or goatees or soul-patches or anything else allowed) every day for the entire month of November, and along the way gather donations from friends as encouragement. 100% of those donations go toward organizations that support men's health issues, with a particular focus on prostrate and testicular cancer. You can read more about Movember here.

So, once again, I'm asking my followers to firstly get educated on raising awareness of men's health issues.

Secondly, I'd really appreciate any donations you'd like to give my way. My donation page is located at mobro.co/martinrthomas.

Thirdly, why not join a team yourself, or start one of your own? It's not too late to start (unless you're one of my followers over there in the "Old World" but I guess you could try to sneak in a day late).

And, lastly, this might be a good time to make an appointment with your doctor for a check-up.:)

Check out my post about Movember from last year to see how hideously bad I am at growing a mustache - I got a lot of "pity donations" from friends who felt bad that I had to walk around a whole month with what amounted to a sickly caterpillar above my lip. But, any donation helps!

Comments

Popular Posts